We're happy to announce htmf 1.2.0 beta 2
This has changed/been fixed since beta 1
* #20 Problem with "isa" application starting as "tolima"
* problem connecting to NetId in Vista solved
* Support for NetId 220.127.116.11
* Updated with info about the init super admin application
* Fixed build problems of different applications when builidng on Linux.
* Fetched properties gets trimmed
* removed unnecessary import:s
* Fix status problem where message "some CAs offline" when only host
exists in the cluster and the proper message should be "All offline"
release notes for beta 1:
* A First SuperAdmin application
* Add revocation check at logon
* Administration Console
* Log4j StatisticsReporter
* Make all PIN field copy and pasteable
* Possible to generate cards with blocked PINs
* Remove requirement to use CAId, CertificateProfileId and EntityProfileId from UserDataSources
* Renew page doesn't set random pin of correct length.
* Statistics API
* new HTMFWS interface with specialised functionality for HTMF
Please help us test this release before the 1.2.0 will be official
Left on the todo list for 1.2.0 is documentation of the administration
The IRC channel #htmf on irc.freenode.net is closed and no support is
please report bugs on the trac at:
and set milestone to "HTMF 1.2" or if you dont have a sourceforge account
you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also we have a new project website up at: